26 August 2012

DIY One Minute Envelope

This is the first video for Dazzlyn' Wire! Although I'm sure there are many other videos and tutorials on making an envelope, I thought I should share my version of it!
I started making my own mini 1 inch envelopes when I was less than 10 years old, taught by my second sister. But I have to admit that I can be lazy at making my own envelopes simply because of the cutting process (I'm not good at cutting perfect lines, or maybe I just lack patience for that but) then came my short cut version of the cutting process. And to be exact, the tutorial in the video is the latest edition of my short cut, which was what inspired me to share it with you! Nothing special, just really simple and oh boy can I say it's a lazy man's DIY envelope. Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Dazzlyn Wire All Rights Reserved 2014