11 April 2013

Double Infinity Ring


There are many ways to bend an infinity ring, but I have chosen to try out a new style. This is a unique and modern convertible infinity ring design - single infinity or double infinity! Single for singles, and double for taken, engaged, married, etc! You can let me know in which style you would like your ring to come in, or change it any time by simply slipping it to the position of your preference. This sleek design is also great as knuckle rings! (If you don't know your size, you can convo me your measurement before purchasing so I could help you find your ring size using my ring sizer tool.)

Check out the listing here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/127686540/doublesingle-convertible-infinity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Dazzlyn Wire All Rights Reserved 2014